If you're using the Svelte framework to develop your app, ensure your ditto instance remains accessible throughout your app by using the writable function from the top-most scope of your app:
- From the top-most scope of your app, import Ditto.
- Using async await, initialize Ditto.
- Provide your access credentials:
- Replace the appID placeholder value with the app ID that identifies your app in Ditto.
- Replace the token placeholder value with your playground token that the Big Peer uses to verify your digital identity before issuing your playground certificate.